Thursday, April 27, 2006

Clothing 101


Clothing class_010
Originally uploaded by travelinlibrarian.
Earlier this evening I attended the weekly Clothing 101 class in New Citizen Plaza. It was very basic so I didn't actually learn anything new, just confirmed what I already figured out on my own. Pictured is the class itself during which we each stood on a "blue mat" so the instructor, Brace Coral, could see each of us following her instrucitons and modify our clothing.


I was able to ask the instructor about my kilt "problem" and a solution was offered but I couldn't implement it properly so that idea was abandoned. I've since edited my kilt's texture and mostly solved the problem. (Just made black, non-tartan stripe at the top and it mostly blends into the jacket.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home