Monday, October 02, 2006

Book Making

Today I taught the first class I wrote specifically for the Second Life Library. It met with great success, as the participants learned both about prim editing but also the features of notecards. I am glad that the class went well, and none of the students became lost, all though I did at times :). I will repeat this class again, and develop new ones. In the mean time we all prepare for the great events happening in October. I hope to see you at the library.

1 Comments:

At 6/08/2007 12:50 AM, Blogger Eline said...

I would love to find out how bookmaking in second life works
I'm working on a magazine about Art in Second Life in the real world...but also would love to have some kind of working representation of that in SL..
is there an easy way of doing it? did you write a tutorial?
would be great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home